We're looking for a Senior Producer to join our team at Hypixel Studios, which collaborates remotely from around the world. Our members range from industry newcomers to experts with 15+ years of experience. Team members come from a diverse set of backgrounds, but share a common passion for building polished player-focused, community-powered games.
The key qualities we are looking for in applicants are that they are demonstrably passionate about their hobbies, have the drive and commitment to deliver results with minimal supervision, have international-level professional competency in their skill sets, and can demonstrate involvement with other interesting projects throughout their lives.
As a Senior Producer for the Creator Tools and Ecosystem initiative on the Hytale team, you’ll report to the Executive Producer, and bring our comprehensive collection of tools and technology to players to unlock their creative potential. Additionally, you will develop features that connect our creator and player communities in exciting ways and make both sharing and discovering community content a fundamental part of the overall Hytale experience. You’ll work closely with engineers, artists, and designers to support a thriving ecosystem of creative play that’s driven by the community’s needs, passion, and inspiration.
Who You Are:
- You are passionate about modding communities and user-generated content - you believe in empowering players to make amazing experiences
- You are eager to take on big, ambitious projects, but simultaneously understand the realities and challenges of what it takes to deliver them. You jump in wherever you’re needed most to make it happen.
- You are an excellent communicator. You listen carefully to players to understand their needs and expectations. You are authentic and transparent in helping players understand the decisions we make as developers
- You are a player and a creator. You understand what great game experiences feel like and you understand the craft, tools and process required to bring them to life.
Some of your role:
- Own and communicate long term strategies and roadmaps for creator tools and creator ecosystem features
- Prioritize the tools investments that will be most impactful for creators - from bugs, to quality of life improvements, to innovative capabilities and brand new toolsets
- Leverage player data and market research to continuously guide product strategy
- Lead a cross-functional team of tools developers
- Build the ecosystem and features that connect Hytale’s players and creators
- Forge a strong relationship with the Hytale creator community
- 5+ Years of experience in game production
- Multiple titles shipped with post-launch feature and content updates
- Deep familiarity with the tools, technology, and capabilities that are fundamental to crafting gameplay experiences
- Broad familiarity with industry standard tools, best practices, and best-in-class UX
- Proficient in both written and verbal communication with technical and non-technical individuals.
- Portfolio of independent personal projects leveraging other game engines and platforms
- Passionate about games and gaming
We can offer:
- A chance to work on a new game project with an extremely motivated team.
- Opportunities to learn and grow personally and professionally.
- A stable and secure work environment.
- The ability to work remotely.