We're looking for a Recruiter to join our team, which collaborates remotely from around the world. Our members range from industry newcomers to experts with 15+ years of experience. Team members come from a diverse set of backgrounds, but share a common passion for building polished player-focused, community-powered games.
At Hypixel Studios we are looking for applicants that are demonstrably passionate about their hobbies, have the drive and commitment to deliver results with minimal supervision, have international-level professional competency in their skill sets, and can demonstrate involvement with other interesting projects throughout their lives.
The ideal candidate for our Talent Acquisition team will help us to find awesome people who do cool things to join our team. The candidate will be responsible for identifying diverse candidates who align with our values, are player focused and have exceptional skill in their craft.
As a recruiter, you will be responsible for helping to find candidates for roles throughout various disciplines in our wider team, being the first contact candidates have with the studio and liaising with all teams to identify their needs as our team grows.
Who you are:
- You’re a recruiter or someone who’s passionate about the games industry and you want to learn more about how we scout for great talent.
- You might be from a game development background, wanting a change of pace.
- You’re self driven and can work asynchronously
- You identify closely with our studio values
- You are “people focused” with your recruitment style
- Have a good working understanding of the games industry and roles involved
- Have a strong attachment to games, internet or fandom culture.
Some of your role:
- Liaising with the recruitment team and hiring leads on all recruitment needs.
- Working with external recruitment agencies and developing new relationships.
- Maintenance of our recruitment database.
- Arrangement of all meetings and interviews surrounding the applicants process.
- Providing a unique candidate experience from the point of first contact to hire.
- Report creation and delivery
You must have a passion to gain:
- Experience in the field of recruitment in the technology or creative sector.
- Experience with candidate identification, screening and processing.
- Experience with recruitment databases and their management.
- Experience working with external recruitment entities.
- Be ambitious and collaborative with excellent communication skills
- Have a high aptitude with digital technology and applications.
- Be able to pick up new technology and processes quickly, in a self-sufficient manner.
- Have a strong attachment to games, internet or fandom culture. This is central to who we are.
- Be trustworthy, empathetic, tenacious, and self-motivated.
- Experience with recruitment in the games industry
- Experience with operational recruitment with recruitment from creative and technology industries an advantage
- Experience with game development.
- Existing network of contacts
- Experience working with remote teams in multiple time zones.
- Experience with the following but not limited to:
- Applicant Tracking Software (EG: Greenhouse, Google Hire,)
- Research tools (EG: LinkedIn)
- GSuite tools (EG, Google Docs / Calendar etc.)
We can offer:
- A chance to work on a new game project with an extremely motivated team
- Opportunities to learn and grow personally and professionally
- A stable and secure work environment