We're looking for a Senior Producer to join our team, which collaborates remotely from around the world. Our members range from industry newcomers to experts with 15+ years of experience. Team members come from a diverse set of backgrounds, but share a common passion for building polished player-focused, community-powered games.
At Hypixel Studios we are looking for applicants that are demonstrably passionate about their hobbies, have the drive and commitment to deliver results with minimal supervision, have international-level professional competency in their skill sets, and can demonstrate involvement with other interesting projects throughout their lives.
As a Senior Producer on the Hytale team, you’ll report to the Executive Producer and drive vision and delivery of the core engine powering all of Hytale’s various gameplay experiences and creator tools. You will collaborate with teams and leaders across the entire project to dream up engine capabilities and you will work closely with a team of engineers to make them a reality.
Who you are:
- Deeply familiar with game development technology and the challenges and needs of game teams. You fully understand how a game engine can unlock developers. You care about the tech but ultimately you love the great gameplay experiences it creates for players.
- You are eager to take on big, ambitious projects, but simultaneously understand the realities and challenges of what it takes to deliver them. You jump in wherever you’re needed most to make it happen.
- You are an excellent communicator. You are authentic and transparent in helping players and team members understand the decisions we make as developers.
- You’ve demonstrated exceptional customer focus on past projects and effectively balance long term priorities against critical, emergent requests.
Some of your role:
- Define vision and strategy for Hytale’s engine by engaging across multiple teams and disciplines and collaborating on solutions.
- Chart out the course of how we get there (roadmap, release planning, milestones, sprint goals). Maintain a clear, defensible backlog of what we want to do, why, and how we will do it.
- Establish and drive processes to improve efficiency and communication within the technical teams, and also to the rest of the studio.
- Seek out dependencies, issues, and potential development roadblocks and work to find and execute solutions.
- Support Engine team members, keep an eye on team health, and proactively work to continuously improve the Engine team's operations.
- 5+ Years of experience in game production with emphasis on technical problem spaces.
- Bonus: Experience shipping titles across multiple platforms (PC, console, mobile).
- Bonus: Experience with voxel, sandbox, or open world games.
- Deep familiarity with the tools, technology, and capabilities that are fundamental to crafting gameplay experiences.
- Proficient in both written and verbal communication with technical and non-technical individuals.
- Passionate about games and gaming.
We can offer:
- An extremely motivated, diverse team
- Budget for your work environment
- Opportunities to learn and grow personally and professionally.
- A stable and secure work environment.
- 100% remote work, with the ability to relocate to Derry/Londonderry