We're looking for a Senior Producer to join our team, which collaborates remotely from around the world. Our members range from industry newcomers to experts with 15+ years of experience. Team members come from a diverse set of backgrounds, but share a common passion for building polished player-focused, community-powered games.
At Hypixel Studios we are looking for applicants that are demonstrably passionate about their hobbies, have the drive and commitment to deliver results with minimal supervision, have international-level professional competency in their skill sets, and can demonstrate involvement with other interesting projects throughout their lives.
As a Senior Producer leading aspects of Hytale’s online experience, you’ll report to our Executive Producer, and help craft features that give players a sense of identity, connect them with the broader community, and unlock their ability to express themselves however they choose. You’ll work closely with engineers, artists, and designers to support a thriving ecosystem of online play that’s driven by the community’s needs, passion, and inspiration.
Who You Are:
- You are passionate about crafting online social experiences for players and empowering them through personalisation
- You are eager to take on big, ambitious projects, but simultaneously understand the realities and challenges of what it takes to deliver them. You jump in wherever you’re needed most to make it happen.
- You are an excellent communicator. You listen carefully to players to understand their needs and expectations. You are authentic and transparent in helping players understand the decisions we make as developers
- You are a player and a creator. You understand what great social gaming experiences feel like and you understand the craft, tools and process required to bring them to life.
Some of your role:
- Own and communicate long term strategies and roadmaps for Hytale’s social features, online spaces and player progression
- Empower our playerbase with ways to explore and share their identity in-game and beyond
- Leverage player data and market research to continuously guide product strategy
- Lead a cross-functional team of developers
- Build an experience that connects all of Hytale and brings players together
- 5+ Years of experience in game production
- Multiple titles shipped with post-launch feature and content updates
- Experience working on a live service title with work around regular content, balancing, updates and shipping new features
- Deep familiarity with the tools, technology, and capabilities that are fundamental to crafting online social experiences
- Broad familiarity with industry standard best practices for operating live service games
- Proficient in both written and verbal communication with technical and non-technical individuals.
- Able to make educated decisions based on analytics, A/B testing, user testing, etc. of player data
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and the ability to refine priorities by looking into player data and other feedback loops
- Passionate about games and gaming
We can offer:
- An extremely motivated, diverse team
- Budget for your work environment
- Opportunities to learn and grow personally and professionally.
- A stable and secure work environment.
- 100% remote work, with the ability to relocate to Derry/Londonderry