We're looking for a Senior Producer to join our team, which collaborates remotely from around the world. Our members range from industry newcomers to experts with 25+ years of experience. Team members come from a diverse set of backgrounds, but share a common passion for building polished player-focused, community-powered games.
At Hypixel Studios we are looking for applicants that are demonstrably passionate about their hobbies, have the drive and commitment to deliver results with minimal supervision, have international-level professional competency in their skill sets, and can demonstrate involvement with other interesting projects throughout their lives.
Working with the Product Owner, engineers, artists and designers, you will collaborate across all teams and leaders, to help deliver new features and capabilities for a high impact area of the game. Be a part of bringing Hytale to life!
Who you are:
- Deep familiarity with Agile development, specifically for creative projects
- Exceptional ability to facilitate production on very creative projects, aligning and partnering with the Product Owner, ensuring that development is efficient and repeatable
- A leader that can mentor colleagues, define clear expectations, and inspire a team
- Someone that gets energized by identifying and solving problems, while also setting a clear development roadmap for the future
- Able to speak “design”, “tech”, and “production”. More importantly, able to interpret and align all those areas together, around a common vision or intent.
- Understand the ‘why’ behind a framework or process, and when to use them. You are able to apply that knowledge efficiently
- As an excellent communicator, you are authentic and transparent in helping players and team members understand the decisions we make as developers
Some of your role:
- Facilitate scaled “team of teams” planning, efficient communication, and transparency
- Be a respected operational leader that conveys the vision of the product, while focusing on delivering incremental results
- Establish and drive processes to improve efficiency and communication within the technical teams, and also to the rest of the studio
- Seek out dependencies, issues and potential development roadblocks and work to find and execute solutions
- Support your team and proactively work to continuously improve the team's operations.
- Drives collaboration across all major product teams
- Oversee delivery of the full Adventure & Creative Play product space, ensuring all roadmaps, up and down the team and product, are linked and traceable
- Mentor, training and coaching of other producers or leaders in production practices, continuing to evolve our teams as “best in class”
- 6+ years of experience in game production
- Deep familiarity with Agile development
- Proficient in both written and verbal communication with technical and non-technical individuals
- Experience leading development on large, scaled teams
- Experience shipping titles across multiple platforms (PC, console, mobile).
- Experience with voxel, sandbox, or open world games.
- A personal passion for open world, builder, or survival games
We can offer:
- A chance to work on a new game project with an extremely motivated team.
- Opportunities to learn and grow personally and professionally.
- A stable and secure work environment.
- The ability to work remotely.
We’re looking for applicants who are self-driven, put players first, and that have a history of making cool stuff. In return, we can offer an environment that values and supports individual creativity and passion and believes in fostering new talent. We recognize the value of diversity in every sense and actively encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.